January 26, 2006

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006

I started to review my calendar for 2006 which made me think about all the travel for 2005. What a fast year that was; I blinked and it was over. I started this blog during the summer, so did not get a chance to share some of the trips taken earlier in the year. Here is a quick review of the 2005 travel:

- Hong Kong
- Hunan Island (China)
- Saigon & Hanoi Vietnam (Holiday tacked on to work trip)
- Bangkok & Phuket Thailand (2 trips 1 Holiday, 1 work)
- London (4 times in 2005)
- Berlin
- Cairo (Twice in 2005)
- Seoul S. Korea
- Prague (Holiday)
- Bratislava (Holiday)
- Budapest (Holiday)
- Lisbon Portugal

In between trips this year, I will share observations about trips taken prior to the start of this blog.

So curious about 2006? Here is what I know so far

- Aruba (There now and will put up an Aruba post soon)
- Bangkok Thailand
- London & Wales UK
- Warsaw Poland
- Ho Chi Min City (Saigon) Vietnam
- Dubai (Fall Holiday)
- Jordan (Fall Holiday)
- Egypt Nile Cruise & Cairo (Fall Holiday)

I have some meetings with TBD locations, so who knows where else. I also will take a summer vacation with a TBD location. I am strongly considering a Spanish immersion class in Central or S. America.

Cheers,

Greg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahoo!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the posts of the upcoming locations. I feel like I'm the one traveling there!

Thanks for sharing Gregorio!